For dandelion identification tips, please refer to this blog post: https://tracksandroots.com/2020/03/11/dandelion-chips/ Please comment below!
Archive for category: Uncategorized
Pine needles are bursting with Vitamin C all winter long and can help keep your immune system up and prevent
Have you every heard that dandelion greens are edible? Well, they are, but they are quite bitter so it’s best
Chickweed is a sprawling plant with opposite, roundish leaves that can cover the ground like a carpet if allowed. And
Another example of a great medicinal plant is peppermint, which is a mainstay of gardens and often found straying into
Tracks and Roots has been many years in the making. The seed was planted when I was 17 years old
I love weeds! There’s nothing like pulling weeds in your herb or vegetable garden and bringing them in to eat!
The squeal of excitement as my child finds a slug. The exhilaration on her face as she splashes through a
Violet (Violaceae Viola spp.) is a mild tasting and common plant in the eastern U.S. You can collect the flowers
Did you know that there is free, over-the-counter medicine waiting just outside your doorstep? Plants! We all probably learned that
- Level 1 Foraging - Bumpass, VA, November 12, 2022 $89.00
- Level 1 Foraging - Forest Hill Park, October 29, 2022 $89.00
- Level 3 Foraging: Medicinal Plants and Mushrooms Course $125.00
- Women's Foraging and Nature Connection Retreat - Nov. 18-20, 2022 $350.00
- Level 1 Foraging, Pole Green Park - October 8, 2022 $89.00