Reishi is a wild and cultivated mushroom you can find in hardwood forests in North America and Asia. It has been used for thousands of years in Eastern Asia to boost the immune system and prevent disease. If you buy it at an Asian grocery store, it will be...
Learn how to tell the difference between purple deadnettle and henbit, close relatives in the Lamium genus. Watch this video on YouTube.Thank You for Subscribing to Our Budding YouTube Channel! Click here
https://youtu.be/Us3JoPrUHIU Follow My Blog Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Wild fruit is perhaps my favorite wild edible to harvest. Don’t think that harvesting ends in spring or summer. Fall is an excellent time to get outside and forage – it isn’t nicknamed harvest season for nothing. Persimmons One of my personal favorites, this was named “The Fruit of...
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen - Tuesday April 9, 2024 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen - Saturday Jan. 20, 2024 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen - Saturday April 13, 2024 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Tuesday Dec. 19, 2023 $95.00
- Level 4 Foraging: Foraging and Feasting - Dec. 16, 2023 $125.00