Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is one of the most important wild medicinal herbs you need to know! It was used during
Archive for category: Uncategorized
Wild Field Garlic Salad Dressing 2 Tbsp Wild Field Garlic stalks (diced)1/2 Cup Olive Oil2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar1 tsp
COVID-19 has forced my hand. Like many of you, I’m trying to find a new way of living that still
If you’re interested in knowing one plant you could potentially live off of, look no further than cattail. It’s easy
Since you have lots of alone and/or family time right now, it’s a perfect time to start learning and looking
If your bored stuck at home right now due to Covid-19, you can build a debris hut with your kids!
Eastern Redbud, Cercis canadensis, is a gorgeous tree that brightens up early Spring all along roadsides in the Eastern United
Dandelions are everywhere and most people at least vaguely know how to identify them. The most common look-alike in our
For dandelion identification tips, please refer to this blog post: https://tracksandroots.com/2020/03/11/dandelion-chips/ Please comment below!
- Level 1 Foraging - Bumpass, VA, Saturday February 18, 2023 $95.00
- Level 3 Foraging: Medicinal Plants and Mushrooms Course, April 29, 2023 $125.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Forest Hill Park, Saturday April 15, 2023 $95.00
- Level 4 Foraging and Feasting, Glen Allen, VA, Saturday March 11, 2023 $125.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Forest Hill Park, Sunday February 5, 2023 $95.00