Learn how to identify, gather, and prepare wild plants for food and medicine.
Get outside and reconnect with nature! All lessons online at a gradual pace that will get you off the computer and outside, learning how to support your family in these unprecedented times.
- Access to an experienced forager, Alison Meehan
- A private Facebook Group
- Access to a Wildcrafting Community
- Seasonal, Weekly Recipes and Herbal Remedies Using Plants Local to You!
- One Educational Video per Month
- Access to All Past Blog Articles
Course Topics Covered:
- Wild Edible Plants
- Herbal Remedies
- Wild Mushrooming
- Recipes Provided at the Time You Can Harvest
- Harvesting Tips
- Propagating Ideas
- Preservation of Your Harvest
- Protecting, Spreading, and Conserving the Wild Plants We Love