Chickweed (Stellaria media) is an amazing plant that grows all over many yards, parks, under trees, etc in Eastern U.S. It can be tricky to find because it’s seasonal, coming up early winter and then dying back when it gets too hot. So now’s the time to head out...
Yarrow is a powerful edible and medicinal herb commonly found in the United States and temperate climates all over the world. It’s most often found in gardens, meadows, fields, forest edges, and disturbed areas. Yarrow (Archillea millefolium) can be found year-round in temperate climates. The white, flower bunches can...
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Chesterfield, Saturday Nov 18, 2023 $95.00
- Level 3 Foraging: Medicinal Plants and Mushrooms Course - Saturday November 4, 2023 $125.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Tuesday October 24, 2023 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Saturday October 21, 2023 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Saturday September 9, 2023 $95.00