Wild fruit is perhaps my favorite wild edible to harvest. Don’t think that harvesting ends in spring or summer. Fall is an excellent time to get outside and forage – it isn’t nicknamed harvest season for nothing. Persimmons One of my personal favorites, this was named “The Fruit of...
- Level 3 Foraging: Medicinal Plants and Mushrooms Course - Saturday November 4, 2023 $125.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Tuesday October 24, 2023 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Saturday October 21, 2023 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Saturday September 9, 2023 $95.00
- Wilderness Survival Crash Course - October 7, 2023 $95.00
There are no users currently online