Level 2 Foraging: Wild Medicinal Plants Home Apothecary Course – April 23, 2022
Learn the abundant medicine waiting for you right outside your door with this beginner-friendly course!
Alison Meehan has been studying foraging, plants, gardening, and herbal remedies for 25 years. She is a student at Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine, a world-renowned herbal medicine school.
- Identifying wild herbs and medicinal mushrooms you can harvest locally in Virginia.
- How to harvest, preserve, and unlock the medicinal powerhouse in these amazing herbs.
- How to make a tincture, a salve, an herbal vinegar, an herbal honey, teas, and herbal salts.
- Common ailments and the best herbs plus method for using it.
- Plus, we will make several of these concoctions to launch your own home apothecary.
Participants will have the opportunity to take homes seeds and herbs as available on our property!
When: 10 to 2, Saturday, April 23, 2022
Where: The Tracks and Roots home-base in Glen Allen, VA