Level 3 Foraging: Medicinal Plants and Mushrooms Course – Saturday Dec. 9, 2023
8 in stock
Learn the abundant medicine waiting for you right outside your door with this beginner-friendly course! Alison Meehan has been studying foraging, plants, gardening, and herbal remedies for 25 years. She had attended the Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine, a world-renowned herbal medicine school. We’ll cover:
- Identifying wild herbs and medicinal mushrooms you can harvest locally in Virginia.
- How to harvest, preserve, and unlock the medicinal powerhouse in these amazing herbs.
- How to make a tincture, a salve, an herbal vinegar, an herbal honey, and teas.
- Common ailments and the best herbs plus method for using it.
- Plus, we will make some of these concoctions to launch your own home apothecary.
When: 10 to 3, Saturday Dec. 9, 2023
Where: The Tracks and Roots home-base in Glen Allen, VA (Address will be given to you after registration).
Ages: 11 and up