Elementary-Age Forest School
7 in stock
– 100% Screen FREE and Outdoors!
– Make Friends!
– Increase Confidence, Grit, and Resilience!
– Learn Problem Solving Skills!
– Learn Leadership and Collaboration!
– Get Exercise!
Are you looking for a way to get your kids off their screens and outside, making lifelong friends and building a deep connection to the earth?
Ages 6 to 11.
Sundays January 10, 17, 24, 31 and February 7, 14, 21, with an inclement weather make up on February 28 – from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Topics covered in the class series:
– How to Move and See like a Forest Ninja
– Bird Identification and Language
– Plant, Tree, and Fungi Identification
– Animal Tracking
– Using Field Guides
– Staying Warm and Hydrated in the Winter
– How to Safely Use a Knife
– How to Set up a Fire and Keep it Going
– Forest Games
– And Free Play After the Class is Over!
Free play is one of the most important thing that many kids lack in the modern age, so we’ll be sure to have time for that each session. This is meant to be a social group, not just a class. I hope the parents will participate as well!
Financial assistance is available if you fall under any one of these categories:
Household size: Maximum Household Income: