Sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella) is one of the first wild edible plants I learned and began foraging on my own.
As someone with food allergies, I’m always looking for anything to help improve my health, especially my digestive system. Well,
A little-known foraging secret is that you can find wild quinoa right here in the United States! Common names of
One of the things that comes to my mind when I think about fall is acorn flour! Acorns are an
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) is a common mushroom in North America as well as other parts of the world. One
Wild fruit is perhaps my favorite wild edible to harvest. Don’t think that harvesting ends in spring or summer. Fall
Oyster Mushrooms are one of the easiest wild mushrooms to identify. They grow exclusively on wood, either living or dead.
Burdock (Arctium spp) is a genus of the plant kingdom that is found all over the world with both edible
As fall blows in with the sudden blast of cold this past week, it’s time to start thinking about and
The herb I’m about to share has taken the herbal market by storm in recent years. Many people are turning
- Level 1 Foraging – Forest Hill Park - August 27, 2022 $89.00
- Level 1 Foraging: July 23, 2022, Pole Green Park, Mechanicsville, VA $89.00
- Level 2 Foraging: Mushrooms, July 31, 2022 $95.00
- Level 3 Foraging: Wild Medicinal Plants Home Apothecary Course - June 11, 2022 $125.00
- Level 1 Foraging, Forest Hill Park, July 30, 2022 $89.00