Have you ever been walking through the woods and smelled the strong scent of onion? Well, I have! We have several species of wild onion in the eastern U.S. The most important question is: does it smell strongly like onion or garlic? If so, you mostly likely have an...
Next time you host a party, try out these delicious, Mini Violet Quiches! These are super easy to make, very inexpensive, and look great. Identification: Leaves: Heart-shaped with deeply indented veins Flowers: Irregular, purple, 5 petals, 1 petal slightly smaller than the others Habitat: Gardens, forests, and fields. Common...
Spicebush Ice Cream has a flavor unlike anything else you've had before. You can make the flavor strong or mild. Some people say it's a little bit like nutmeg . . . I think it's a bit sweet and could possibly replace your need for sugar in your favorite...
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen - Tuesday April 9, 2024 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen - Saturday Jan. 20, 2024 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen - Saturday April 13, 2024 $95.00
- Level 1 Foraging: Plant ID and Foraging, Glen Allen, Tuesday Dec. 19, 2023 $95.00
- Level 4 Foraging: Foraging and Feasting - Dec. 16, 2023 $125.00