- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 oz Fresh Ramp Leaves
- Harvest only the ramp leaves. Leave the bulbs to keep the population strong. Wash thoroughly.
- Chop the ramp leaves finely and add to the ground beef. Add the salt.
- Form 4 thin, beef patties and let rest for a few hours if possible in the fridge.
- Heat a heavy pan or grill. Sear the burgers for 1 about 1 minute per side.
- Saute any remaining leaves and add them on top of your burger.
- Add condiments as desired.